Course 1: € 800
- Theory (Lecture 1 and 2)
- Practical training regarding the reserve parachute (Lecture 3)
- Practical training on a grounded paraglider until a level of skills is reached which enables to start flying
- 2 tandem flights with the instructor
- 12 solo flights
Course 2: € 800
- The theory of meteorology, aerodynamics, mid-air situations, Latvian airspace usage regulations etc. (Lecture 4 and 5)
- 20 solo flights (exercises: pitch control, rotations – light spiral, wingovers, precision landing, ‘big ears’, landing with ‘big ears, use of the accelerator)
- 3 flights in tandem with instructor to safely understand the dynamics of the spirale maneuver
- 1 flight in tandem with an instructor to gain a safe and visual insight into the control of the paraglider in the event of an asymmetry (asymmetric collapse of paraglider). Video
Examination by the Latvian Paragliding Federation: € 60.
Pilot license is valid 5 years and costs € 75.
More information about the examination visit: paragliding.lv
School equipment is used during all practical training, and there are NO additional costs to pay. A student is entitled to a training discount in case he has equipment of his own.