Course 1: € 600
- Theory (Lecture 1 and 2)
- Practical training regarding the reserve parachute (Lecture 3)
- Practical training on a grounded paraglider until a level of skills is reached which enables to start flying
- 2 tandem flights with the instructor
- 12 solo flights
Course 2: € 600
- The theory on meteorology, aerodynamics, mid-air situations, Latvian airspace usage regulations etc. (Lecture 4 and 5)
- 22 solo flights (exercises: take-off and wing braking (pecking), spiral, wingovers, precision landing, ‘big ears’, landing with ears, use of the accelerator)
Examination by the Latvian Paragliding Federation: € 40.
Pilot license is valid 5 years and costs € 50.
To read more about the examination: paragliding.lv
School equipment is used during all practical training, and there are NO additional costs to pay. A student is entitled to a training discount in case he has equipment of his own.